The normal shock absorber principle is covered with close to one million patents, removing the freedom to operate and making it difficult to make a product that is considerably better than the competitors.
This invention is a “new land”, you will have full freedom to do whatever you like and be successful in the process. You can build it as you like, 100% mechanical, hybrid or electronic, with the principle and patent remaining the same.
You can access the invention on four levels:
Access level 1. Full principle
Level 1 allows you to evaluate the potential of the invention and be updated on upcoming events in the industry.
The most important factor at this level is that you can verify for yourself that it is a new principle and therefore a ground-breaking patent.
This level contains two to four hours of teaching in the main working principle, the main signal flow and principle drawings from the patent. I will not answer questions beyond the main working principle and not show any of the developed models.
You must sign an NDA limited to the drawings and text taken from the patent (<10% of the full patent).
Access level 2. Full patent
Level 2 allows you to get an edge over competitors and see the patent and its full text, demands, drawings and so on, before it is officially released.
The most important factor at this level is that a simple mechanical/hydraulic model developed for earthquake protection is shown. The drawing shows the entire principal parts in a single drawing. Most engineers with experience in mechanics and hydraulics will be able to estimate from this one drawing that the system will work and how it should be modeled and dimensioned.
You will receive:
– Access to the complete patent;
– A seminar for up to two days, where the inventor will review the entire patent and answer relevant questions, including teaching in intelligent FSD, ultra-high-speed FSD, PSD+FSD, smart sensitivity and resonance selective damping. The inventor will answer any question regarding patent text/drawings and show developed drawings for models included in the patent;
– Up to 20 hours of assistance via telephone/Skype or similar.
– Pay a seminar fee of 1500 Euro per person, for a minimum of two persons and a maximum of 8 persons, in a classroom or similar. Sign an NDA for the full patent and legal liability if company or employees leak or in any way damage the patents.
Access level 3. Full invention
Drawings and descriptions in the patent are, for strategic and practical reasons, limited to what is necessary to define the patent. There are a number of drawings and notes that will help you to shortcut the process to the finished product. Based on your wishes for finished application, the inventor will help you to choose the best variations from the start.
The most important factor at this level is that the inventor reviews four important variations of the principle. One variation is the main claim of the patent, which is well described. The other three important variations are hidden between fallback claims and are only described superficially. Knowing these four important variations of the principle, as well as their advantages and disadvantages, will be a great help to a manufacturer in the process of choosing the right setup for a given application.
You will receive:
– Access to all drawings, notes and gold nuggets from the inventor himself, including challenges, limitations and additional solutions for a MacPherson strut, front forks, air suspension and so on. All the consultant assistance you desire.
– Qualify yourselves. Companies that show serious interest at Level 2 or results in the area will receive first priority;
– Execute. The first to have a model, working prototype or finished product will receive first priority;
– Sign a contract and NDA for any additional drawings or solutions.
Access Level 4. full cooperation
Cooperation on all future patents, including the upcoming new working principle for controlling the travel and geometrics of suspensions. The purpose of cooperation will be to speed up the development and patent process, and to make your company an absolute leader in the field of shock absorbers and suspension.
The patent is designed to provide maximum protection.
-The main claim is a method and apparatus for simultaneous frequency and amplitude dependent hydraulic damping (FAARO stands for Frequency And Amplitude Response Optimizing). In this category, there are only a handful of patents in the world, none of them close to using a similar principle, or operating at the same level, according to studies conducted by the Danish patent authorities and patent lawyers.
-The principle consists of four under principles, two of which have never been mentioned in connection with shock absorbers before, just as the sequence of the four has never been described before.
-There is a fallback claim that deals with position sensitivity, which makes it possible to build shock absorbers that are simultaneously frequency and position-sensitive, which has never been seen before.
-There is a fallback claim that deals with resonance sensitivity, which makes it possible to build shock absorbers that are simultaneously resonant and amplitude or position sensitive, which again has never been seen before.
-There are a total of 16 fallback claims to strengthen the main claim.